Rates and Services
If you follow my writing, you will know that I delight in capturing the beauty of natural objects as light illuminates them in just the right way and reveals their most radiant essence. The same holds true for photographing people and the amazing constellation of stories, interests, emotions, and relationships that make them unique. I look for, facilitate, and capture moments when the light shines through.
I am excited to offer on-location sessions for:
- family portraits
- senior portraits
- professional head shots
- publicity photos (performers, artists, etc.)
- engagement portraits
- maternity/birth/newborn photography
- baby gender reveal portraits
- lifestyle photography (i.e. hiking, walks at the park, beach outings, apple picking, pumpkin patch, gardening,
outdoor play, and more)
- end-of-life photography (including hand portraits)
We are in awe! We love the photos so much! We keep looking at them over and over. Thank you, thank you! It was such a great experience, and being able to be creative with you was so much fun. Over the weekend after our shoot, it really started to sink in even further that we are going to be parents. Now we have these awesome photos to look at and you to thank as one of our memories on this journey to parenthood! It’s such an exciting time for us, and we cannot wait to frame them and put them up next to our baby’s crib. Thank you for a comfortable and easy going experience. You brought out the true beauty of me becoming a mother and (my husband) becoming a father.
-M.T., maternity photography client
A portrait session with me includes:
- A client welcome guide that contains lots of useful tips and information to help prepare you for your session
- A personal consultation to go over ideas and create a shared vision for your session
- A photographer who, having raised two children and been a kindergarten teacher for several years, has a natural rapport with children and parents and knows how to make everyone feel at ease and create a fun and memorable experience
- A 60-minute photo session that balances candid, authentic moments with posed shots
- Your own private, password-protected, online proof gallery and two FREE digital downloads of full resolution images!
- Assistance with planning wall galleries for your home (optional)
You can choose to have prints made on your own from your lab of choice, or you can purchase top-notch, professional prints through me. Additional fees apply for downloads (beyond the first two that are complimentary) and prints, but these choices are entirely optional.
For a limited time, I am offering all the above services for a special, flat rate that includes the two free downloads! This is a rare and valuable bonus, so book a session soon to take advantage of this generous offer while you still can! A 50% deposit is required to book your session, and the balance is due the day before the session. Fees for additional downloads/prints can be handled directly through your private, online gallery.
That’s how it works! It’s simple and straightforward! And joyful and fun! You will receive a link to your online photo gallery within 3-5 days following the photo session.
I also offer Portrait Parties! Please contact me for more information or if you are interested in hosting one of these events in your home or business.
For inquiries or to schedule a private portrait session on location or a portrait party, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-312-1853. I look forward to scheduling a session with you and creating heirloom images and memories that celebrate your most treasured relationships and showcase the magic of your personality!
P.S. – I warmly welcome LGBTQ clients!
Now that the solar eclipse is behind us, I wonder: What is your eclipse story? It's a question that can be answered on a number of levels depending on how deep you want to go. On the surface level... I didn't get any stunning eclipse photos because I had to work...read more
I'll begin with the all-too-human part. I've been in a waterfall mood, eager to explore new waterfalls closer to home, to hold me over until I get to Ithaca again. I did some research and found a nature preserve within a one-and-a-half-hour drive that has 12 miles of...read more